My foreigner friends

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I really want to make a post use english. So i can show my link to my foreigner friends. But, as you know my English is low level. I don't understand about exact tenses should i use. Ok, i'll try.

You, who the reader this post. First i say sorry about random sentences and wrong tenses.

Ok then.. I wanna introduce to you about my foreigner friends.

1. Ribal

He is my jeddo (grandpa). Why i call him jeddo?. One day, i was sharing about my grandma. Because i love my grandma so much, so he said "ok, i'm your grandpa now". Then i asked "what is grandpa in your language?". He told "jeddo".
He is my practice teacher. He taught me verymuch new vocabs and He corrected my wrong words.
He offered to be my daily 10 new vocabs listener. But i declined, because i know he is very busy man.

2. Edalet

He is my best thing. I call him Edish. we have being friend after we finished our battle on brainwars. I won 1 point of him and he praised me as high as sky. He remembered well i wanna look the snow. He sent me his holiday pictures on north Azeri. it made me happy and envy at once. ●︿●

3. Aliffia

My appa (sister) from Pakistan. she is mature woman. She cares me too much. She worrying me when i back home on midnight. She sent me much healty ingredients. And she always say "keep healty".

4. Sibel

My abla (sister) from Turkey. I love her. She gave me one new friend. Her name is Sibel too. Cool. I have 2 friends named Sibel from Turkey. She sent me her holiday pic. Parasailing. I want it also... ヽ(´▽`)/ and unforgetable she sent me a video when the snow rainy.

5. Prathamesh

He knows well my love story. Damn. Why should i shared him about it. But it's OK. He keeps my secret stories. He is from Hyderabad, 2nd best place in the world, India. I hope i can visit you and Taj Mahal. I don't know much info about him. I only know he loves culinary and Melva. Oops sorry Prathamesh.

6. Naga

Yes, familiar name. But he is not Indonesian. FYI, naga means big snake. Similar meaning in Indonesian. He stay in Singapore now. Unfortunatelly i didn't meet him there when i visited Singapore last year. Naga, we will meet one day.

7. Harshil

Younger friend. He is cute, sometimes mature than me. I always remember he bounce when he sat beside preety girl. I asked him to ask her whatsapp. otherwise, he gave her his number on rip last minutes before he arrived to his deatination. I should follow your act, boy. Hmm, he doesn't like when i call him boy.

8. Katuya

I shared you on here

9. Mami

Cute girl from Japan. She is a busy girl. Student and teacher at once. Applause to her. I call her mami chan. She loves cat so much. Good girl. Mami chan, i miss you.

10. Reem

Oh nearly forget about my bestiest from Saudi, but descendent of Palestine. Congratulation about your big gift on 23th years old, graduation. And i hope you get a job as you wish and as your passion. Really, i wish meet you on Jeddah or Makka.

They are something to me. I love you all.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tante A.R.M.Y bercerita

Saranghae il woo oppa