Saranghae il woo oppa

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I wanna share about my oppa, Jung Il Woo, that birthday today. He is 28th years old right now.



Congratulation congratulation saranghae oppa saengil chuka hamnida ( congrats congrats my lovely bro, happy birthday ).

I love him since i watched korea drama the title 49 days. He is so cute with random hair style.



The 2nd drama is The Moon and Embrace. He was a prince from another mom, so he doesn't has rights to be a king. He was always lose. he must leave the title and the woman he loved. Yes, both taken by his bro ( Kim Soo Hyun ). In the last story, he suicided. He let an arrow hits his chest. Then my Yang Myeong died. i was so sad.



The 3rd drama is High End Crush. short story in each episode. He was a president of music studio. Who loved a girl from a mountaint. He crazy about her.



And the last drama is Cinderella and 4 knights. but i have not watched it. I will watch when this drama finished or nearly finish.



I missed some of his dramas. One of them is Prince of Ramyeon. Maybe one day i have chance to watched it.

FYI, some news said that he is moeslim, but he has not commented about it. Just waiting.

Saranghae Il Woo oppa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tante A.R.M.Y bercerita

My foreigner friends